February 8, 2007

Crashed, Like a Barge

Wednesday: Swim 250y WU, 5 x 100 on 2:15, 250y kicks, 10 x 50 holding
:40-:42s
Run: 5m easy (38:30)
Thursday: Swim 20 x50 drills, 250 kick

My swim yardage has increased quite a bit this week, and I felt it this morning. My shoulders and legs were sore and tight, and I felt like a barge. Didn't help that I was training on 2 hours sleep over the last 36 hours. Tomorrow will be better though, especially since I get to sleep tonight!

I think my web-host has crashed. I haven't had access to my pages for the last 24 hours. Frustrating...

My eyelids are heavy, the kids are asleep. It's time for me to follow their lead and re-energize!

Tomorrow I'll post some news about TriJack entering the tech age - stay tuned!
Thanks for joining me for My Daily Spin.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sleep well. Good job on the swims.

Born To Endure said...

Keep it up..that swim will be your new friend!!

LoneStarCrank said...

Your pace in life is making me tired. Sleep, get energized and keep it up!